Fully charge your battery before your first ride and then after any operation, especially after long-distance riding.
Park the e-bike where an electric outlet is available. With the battery off, insert the round charging plug of the charger into the charging port on your e-bike frame, and then plug the other end into a standard 100-240 volt AC outlet.
The charging indicator will turn red when the battery is charging. The indicator will turn green when the battery is fully charged.
It takes up to 6 hours to fully charge a 10Ah battery pack.
When the charging is finished, unplug the electrical plug from the wall outlet first, then disconnect the charging plug from the e-bike.
NOTES FOR CHARGING
Make sure to charge your bike before rides. Do not attempt to ride with too little power available.
- PLEASE CHARGE THE BATTERY IN A DRY, WELL VENTILATED AREA WITH ADEQUATE POWER SUPPLY.
- To protect the battery, only use the original charger designated for your e-bike. Please do not use the enclosed charger to charge other e-bike models or batteries.
- The charger contains high-voltage circuits. Do not dismantle it.
- Only charge the battery while it is switched off.
- Please prevent any liquid or foreign substance from entering the charger. Please protect the charger from impact. Never let it drop or drop objects onto it.
- Do not cover the charger when it is charging.
- Please store and use our charger in a dry and ventilated area.
- During charging, if the charger emits any smell or it becomes excessively hot, please stop charging and contact customer service.
- Do not charge your e-bike without supervising the charging process.