Fully charge your battery before your first ride and then after any operation, especially after long-distance riding.
Park the e-bike where an electric outlet is available. With the battery off, insert the round charging plug of the charger into the charging port on your e-bike frame, and then plug the other end into a standard 100-240 volt AC outlet.
When the charging indicator turns red, the battery is charging. When the charging indicator turns green, charging is finished and the battery is fully charged.
It takes up to 6 hours to fully charge a 10Ah battery pack.
When the charging is finished, unplug the electrical plug from the wall outlet first, then disconnect the charging plug from the e-bike.
NOTES FOR CHARGING
The charging indicator will turn red when the battery is charging. The indicator will turn green when the battery is fully charged.
- PLEASE CHARGE THE BATTERY IN A DRY, WELL VENTILATED AREA WITH ADEQUATE POWER SUPPLY.
- To protect the battery, only use the original charger designated for your e-bike. Please do not use the enclosed charger to charge other e-bike models or batteries.
- The charger contains a high-voltage circuit. Do not dismantle it.
- Only charge the battery while it is switched off.
- Keep charger away from liquids and foreign substances.
- Protect the charger from impact and avoid dropping it or letting objects drop onto it.
- Do not cover the charger when it is charging.
- Please store and use your charger in a dry and ventilated area.
- During charging, if the charger emits any smell or it becomes excessively hot, please stop charging and contact customer service.
- Do not charge your e-bike without supervising the charging process.