Thousand Heritage Bike & Skate Helmet
Designed for urban cycling and skating, the minimalist Heritage bike helmets are our original collection, inspired by the simplicity of vintage moto lids and the heritage colorways of the 50s and 60s.
- Secret PopLock for securing your bike helmet with your lock
- Vegan leather straps
- Integrated dial fit system for precise adjustments
- One-handed magnetic fastener
- 7 vents with internal channeling
- A built-in low-profile visor
- Inspired by vintage motorcycle designs with a black shell and white moto trim
- Lightweight helmet at 410g (S), 460g (M) or 490g (L)
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Certified for CPSC, and ASTM standards for cycling and roller skating, and skateboarding
The most convenient way to leave your helmet behind. Access the hidden channel behind the logo mark, and pop your U-Lock or chain lock through. Backed by our Anti-Theft Guarantee.
Lock it in with a one hand fastener guaranteed to leave your finger pinch-free. Safety certified, German engineered.
Dial Fit System
Dial in the proper fit for every ride. With our easily adjustable fit system, you can be confident that your helmet is snug and secure.
Vegan Leather Straps
Stay comfortable and sweat-free with these eco-friendly microfiber vegan straps, created with animals and the environment in mind.
Ventilation without the sci-fi design. You’ll keep cool with seven air vents and three cooling channels.